Canada Visa Services
Canada Immigration Services
- Federal Skilled Worker Program
- Family Sponsorship
- Federal Skilled Trades Program
- Provincial Nominee Program
- Business Immigration
- Canadian Experience Class
Business Visitor Visa
There is a difference between a regular Visitor Visa and a Business Visitor Visa. If you are coming to Canada to engage in business you are a Business Visitor and may require a Canada Business Visitor Visa. You may qualify for a Canada Business Visitor Visa if you plan on visiting Canada for a short period of time to research new business opportunities, investments, etc.
Foreign nationals interested in visiting Canada must first determine whether they require a visa. Click here to check if you require a visa.
Canada Business Visitor Visa Requirements
You must provide evidence that:
- you do not intend to stay in Canada for longer than six (6) months
- you will not enter the labour market, or begin working in Canada
- your main place of business and source of income is located outside Canada
- profits from your business will accrue outside Canada
- you can provide documents that support your application and you meet the basic requirements listed below.
Basic Requirements for a Canada Business Visitor Visa
- you must have a valid travel document, such as a passport;
- you must have the proper funds to support yourself for the duration of your stay in Canada and to return home upon expiration of your Canada business visitor visa;
- you must plan to leave Canada at the end of your visit; and
- you must show that you do not pose criminal, security or health risks to Canada.
If you plan to stay in Canada for a period of more than six (6) months, you may be considered a temporary worker and will require a Temporary Work Permit.
If you are already in Canada with a Canada Business Visitor Visa and would like to remain in Canada for an extended period of time, our immigration consultants can provide you advice on the various immigration options available to you. Feel free to browse through the various IMMIGRATION OPTIONS shown on our website or CALL OUR OFFICE to find out whether you qualify for immigration to Canada once your Canada business visitor visa has expired.