Become an Agent!
Business Opportunities for Agents and Referrals
DCIConsulting is expanding and we are seeking association with a reputable company or person, who can represent us to promote Canadian Immigration in South America, Central America, Europe, Middle East, and Asia and within Canada. We have a very attractive profit sharing program for our overseas associates.
Do you know of people serious about immigration to Canada, investor, business, student, skilled worker? Do you own a travel agency? Or a student exchange program? Build a network and become an agent for the office of DCIConsulting. Like many successful agents for our office – your earnings are obtained by engaging immigration candidates in your territory.
Your role would entail referring to us people who are in need of our professional services in immigration to Canada. and we can represent them to stay in Canada or to come to Canada.
You would be responsible for:
- Contacting members of your community, regarding immigration to Canada.
- Post ads on social media, local newspapers and/or magazines and any other media resources, that you can help persons migrate to Canada in the specific categories.
- Provide referral by asking the potential applicant to complete a free assessment on DCIConsulting’s website.
- Ensure that the information of the client is kept confidential at all times.
- Do not act as a consultant; fulfil the proposed services of an agent by simply collecting and forwarding the information to DCIConsulting Inc.
Immigration services we provide include:
- Skilled workers
- Temporary Foreign Workers
- International Students
- Business Investors
- Self –Employed (Farmers, Artists, Sports athletes)
- Sponsorship of spouse, common-law or conjugal partners
Our Associates can expect the followings from us:
- Access to our licensed software program to control referrals
- Proven, Successful and Profitable venture
- Advertisement Material/Business Cards
- Annual promotional seminar in your city/town
All those interested can submit their resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org, and our international correspondent will be in contact with candidates selected for interviews.